1. What information do we collect?
A. Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information, (hereinafter “PII” or “personal information”) is information about a natural person that is readily identifiable to that specific individual. Personal information includes such things as an individual’s name, address, and phone number. A domain name or Internet Protocol address is not considered personal information. We may ask you to provide us with certain PII so that you can take advantage of certain optional features or functions of the Website. For example, you may be asked to supply your name and email address if you complete the optional registration process for the Website. You can choose not to provide such information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of or participate in some features of the Website. We may combine PII you submit on the Website with information you have otherwise provided to us.
B. Non-personally identifiable information. We may also collect non-personally identifiable information from both registered members of and visitors to the Website, including (but not limited to) the following: (i) anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age, gender, merchant relationships, and cause marketing preferences; (ii) information about your computer hardware and software, including your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses; and (iii) data about which webpages you visit within the Website. We reserve the right to gather additional non-personally identifiable information in the future.
C. Children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit PII from or about children under the age of thirteen (13). By submitting any PII, you certify that you are at least 13 years of age. If we discover that we have received any information from or about a child in violation of this section, we will delete that information. If you believe that we have collected PII from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How do we use PII, and how can you opt out?
B. Service fulfillment. PII that you voluntarily submit may be used for the purposes authorized when it was submitted. For example, if you submit PII to request Services, the information that you submit may be used to fulfill your request. If you opt-in to receiving messages from one or more of our business clients, we may provide your unique PII to the specific business customer(s) to whom you gave explicit permission by opting-in. We may share your PII with third parties who provide customer or operational support for the Website or features thereof (including statistical analysis), or who send you email or postal mail or arrange for deliveries on our behalf.
C. Communications. We may use your PII to contact you as follows:
i. If you opt-in to receiving messages from one or more of our business clients, we may send you communications on their behalf;
ii. If you subscribe to our Services, we may send you special offers and informational about our other products or services and surveys about our current or potential service offerings, if you have not opted out of receiving such information and offers; and
iii. If you subscribe to our Services, we may contact you on behalf of third-party business partners about offerings that may be of interest to you, and your PII may be transferred to such third parties, unless you choose to opt out of receiving such communications.
D. Opt-out and unsubscribe. We respect your privacy and provide you with several ways to opt-out of receiving communications, including:
i. Text messages. You may opt-out of receiving any or all text message communications sent to you by us on behalf of our business clients by replying “STOP” to any such text message. If you opt-out of one of our business clients’ loyalty and special promotions programs, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that we send no further messages to your phone number on behalf of that particular business client more than ten (10) business days after our receipt of your request.
ii. Email. If you do not wish to receive informational emails from us about special offers and other products or services available from us and from our business clients and third party marketing partners, you may follow the instructions for unsubscribing included within any such emails.
iii. Account preferences. if you have a user account on our Website, you can manage your communication preferences by logging in, clicking on your username and then clicking on “Settings.”
Certain communications, including administrative, service-related messages and certain messages related to charitable giving are not optional, and you cannot opt-out of receiving such communications.
3. How do we collect and use non-personally identifying information? We may collect and use non-personal information in order to facilitate Website use, customize content advertising within the Website, and create aggregate statistics about Website activity, as follows:
A. Log files. We may track and collect information about browser types, Internet service providers (ISPs), referring/exit pages, platform types, date/time stamps, number of clicks, and Internet protocol (IP) addresses. We may use IP addresses for a number of purposes, such as system administration, to report aggregate information to our business clients and partners, or to audit the use of the Website.
7. Connecting your Entrevi account to third party accounts. By connecting your user account to any third party account, such as a Facebook account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others in accordance with your privacy settings on those third party sites. If you do not want information about you (including your PII) shared in this manner, do not use this feature. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. For example, you may remove or change permissions to the our Facebook applications from the Facebook Application Settings page.
10. California residents. Users of the Website who are California residents and who have provided PII to us may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line and in the message.
Last updated:October 19, 2017